Clean TeQ Careers
At Clean TeQ, we value the courage and ambition it takes to challenge industry boundaries using new technologies. We believe it is through simplicity and by working together that we can achieve the best performance and results for the environment, communities and our partners. At Clean TeQ, we do care for the safety and well-being of our people. We are sincere in everything we do taking accountability for our actions.
To express your interest in working with Clean TeQ, please click on the below link.
Select vacancy below for details
- HR Superintendent – Sunrise Project
- Principal Chemist (Hydro-metallurgy – R&D)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Lead
- Data Scientist – Mining & Geology
- Community Relations Specialist
- Reliability Engineer
- Environmental Superintendent
Apply for the above vacancies via email: firstname.lastname@example.org